Thursday, April 8, 2010

It just sucks!!!

So I am here sitting with my wonderful son, who is watching Hannah Montana. Lucky me!! Anyway, not a great week in so many senses of the word. Trying to be positive, trying to be upbeat but my sadness seems to be returning and I just want it to go the f away!!! Time to go back to the doc to see what they can do!!! I have no reason to be sad, none at all. Finances are always stressful so that is nothing new, parenthood is hard at times. Sometimes I just stare out into nothingness. I am responsible, take care of my son , go to work but yet I am not feeling that great. It just sucks!!  Well, tommorrow is Friday and I get to spend the weekend with my little man!!

3 comments:

  1. This has been a sad/lack luster week for me also! Changing weather? Not sure. But I had lunch with my best friend yesterday and everything turned around! Woohoo! I hope you're feeling better. Enjoy the weekend with your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start to feel better soon. We have all been there, me definitely more than one time for sure. I am a new follower from Friday Follow wanting to stop by and say hello. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you susie and furygirl 3132 for the kind words. Tonight has turned around abit feeling more motivated. Thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete